Saturday, December 24, 2011

Post-Christmas Preview

Hope everyone is having a great Christmas Eve so far! NFL games are about to kick off, there are probably some irrelevant bowl games on as well, and tomorrow I get to see two of my teams (Bulls and Packers) kick some butt. Merry Christmas to me.

Anyway, coming up in the final week of 2011 I have a lot of exciting things planned for Confessions of a Sportscaster.

If you've been keeping up on the Pipe Dream Playoffs, you'll know that the championship game is still Alabama-LSU. Thus I almost feel compelled to say that yes, it is indeed the national championship game. Next week I'll start simulating the major bowl games and I'll also have a bonus tournament featuring the system outlined in Death to the BCS.

More excitedly, I get to go back to doing a Gus Johnson impersonation instead of a Ray Clay impersonation. Next week many high school basketball teams are playing in various tournaments. I will be heading out to Glenbard West High School for their Holiday Classic and get to reunite with Geoff Clark to call 4 games a day for at least 3 days. I'm really excited for this. I don't know all the details yet, but I do know the games will be broadcast on iHigh.com. You can check in with me on Twitter for details (note that my tweets are protected, but that's only to block the spambots that usually pertain to sex-related crap. Request to follow me and you should be okay. You can also follow Geoffy here.)

I will be spending the next couple days with my dad, brother, and girlfriend and her family over the next couple days. Spend time with your loved ones and remember the real reason for the season. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment